Thursday, April 29, 2010

Network Coding (Intro)

I've decided to start right in with my coding blog in programming network communications. This will be tough going as I move my documents over, but please bare with me.

To start off with, this particular thread will contain the links to the different chapters, and each chapter will link to previous and next chapters. This will centralize most of my work and allow me to just link to this file for convenience.

Ok, here we go.

Chapter 1: Requirements
Chapter 2: Server
Chapter 3: Client
Chapter 4: Telling the Server
Chapter 5: Relaying to other Clients
Chapter 6: Clients Understanding
Chapter 7: ID the Clients
Chapter 8: Disconnecting

Possible Additions later
Chapter ?: Passwords and Authentications
Chapter ?: Database
Chapter ?: Signing Up and Logging In
Chapter ?: Patch Database
Chapter ?: Node Mesh
Chapter ?: Sync Updates
Chapter ?: Throttling
Chapter ?: Dead Reckoning
Chapter ?: UDP, the Good and the Bad
Chapter ?: Reliable UDP

No comments:

Post a Comment